Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Angry at THOR
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 07:19 PM   #8
wayneroe

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3
State: Illinois
THOR #8503
Beau, I am very happy to hear of your good experiences. I have heard similar stories from other MHSRV customers. I seriously considered going to Texas to purchase from them, but decided to pay a little more money and stay close to home rather than go 700 miles to purchase and end up being that far away from my dealer when I had issues.That In hindsight, I quite possibly made a mistake. Forgot to mention in my earlier post, I also gave a shade in the bedroom window that is cock-eyed and provides zero privacy. I tried to adjust it, but apparently the only fix is to totally remove it and restring it. This should not be missed by quality control at either the factory or the dealer. If I ever purchased a car with these kinds of issues out of the factory door, I would be checking my state's lemon laws. Why do RV owners just accept this as "business as usual," learn to fix everything themselves, and never demand it be done correctly?
FMCA #F479085
Good Sam #848205704
wayneroe is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum