Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 08:35 PM   #4
LockChuck92

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2 Bunkhouse
State: Kentucky
THOR #8259
Quote:
Originally Posted by revjeffrey View Post
Yes, I have the same issue with my 2017 Axis I purchased new. I was crawling underneath wasn't even plugged in, generator was not on and I was getting buzzed on the trim underneath the unit and then a couple weeks later my son was wiping out the storage compartments and he came over and said Dad I'm getting a shock wiping out storage compartments with damp towel, if I can't figure it out I'm going to take it into Thor's Factory Center and see what's going on.
Revjeffrey, if you do find out anything, please let me know. DM me if you have to! I'll dig on this end too and will reply back here when and if I find anything. Kinda unnerving knowing that there's plenty enough electricity to kill a person just a few feet away.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum