Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 01:45 AM   #9
axis earl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: S.O.B.
State: California
THOR #3483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbadger777 View Post
Business View Magazine: recently published an interview with Thor, CMO. Jon Krider. In the article he is quoted; speaking of Thor. "So we're at the Mid-low end of the market. We have plenty of Competitors out there that are well into the five, six, and seven hundred thousand range."
Admittedly: It's that mid-low market, that has me owning a M/H at all. I have been pleased with most every contact I have had with Thor customer service. Unfortunately there have been many. I believe that Thor's biggest problem is with there manufacturing process. I recognize that I didn't buy a "Hi" end coach, but If they would just; build it to the prints, tighten every nut and bolt, drive every screw straight, and make sure there are staples in your gun. Those things would eliminate a lot of need for customer service calls.
Well said. I too realize that this is not a high end coach. Installing screws without removing the ones that you broke in half would be nice. That said, fixing a broken screw is pretty easy. Still too bad that I have to do it. Now to deal with that very often discussed leaking tail light fixture....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum