Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Tow car
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 08:50 PM   #22
Wonderdog

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.2
State: Florida
THOR #4466
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJBlanton View Post
Thanks for all your replies. Looks like I have a good bit of research work to do. I previously towed an '09 Honda CRV but sold it and my other motorhome a few years ago. Things have changed considerably as far as tow vehicles since then. The last year Honda gave its blessing on towing the CRV was 2014 model. I was told recently that all Chevys were towable and told by a car salesman the Chevy Traverse 4WD was towable. Confusing! I will check out the Motorhome web page towing guide.
Eight years ago I bought a 2004 CR-V. When we bought our class C and started RVing we added everything to the CR-V to tow it. We're still dragging it around the country, now behind our Axis. New Honda HR-V and Honda Fit can be ordered with a six speed manual transmission and flat towed. Have you considered a used CR-V since you had one before? I have two of them; both 2004. One has been subjected to a young driver and is still going strong after 7 years of his driving. Will he ever finish college??????
2019 Honda Ridgeline AWD
Wonderdog is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.