Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 01:52 AM   #12
Davfig

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alabama
THOR #9090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace30.2 View Post
To re sync the slide go all the way out then retack slide about 3-5 inches then go back out. Listen to the motors when they shut down if they don't sound the same repeat until he same. After rebuilding my slide myself and seeing the horrible design and engineering flaws I don't buy the cause of these slides (large or small) failing are because of not holding a button for 3 seconds longer. That's Lippert and/or Thors way of shifting the blame on the consumer.
Problem I am having is that the slide will not extend more than an inch or two before quitting, i.e., I can't get it out. Any ideas?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum