Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 01:41 AM   #17
gordstok

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw
State: Idaho
THOR #8541
I have a 2017 Thor Outlaw class A 37BG toy hauler. I have had many problems with this new coach and one of them is that the front bunk passenger side will not stay in the up position and drifts down enough when traveling to jam the bed in place.
We starting putting in the traveling pins and noted that I can remove the driver's side pin easy enough but once the bed has drifted down onto the passenger side it is impossible to get it out and the control does not raise the bed up until we got into the controller override mode by pushing the button on the controller and holding it in on the 7th push till the red and green lights cycle. Then we can use the digital control panel to just slightly move the bed up till I can get out the pin. Suspecting brake is bad on the motor so it is in the shop for that too.
Good 'ol Thor
Is making my backside sore.
Taking it to from the RV repair store!

Hopefully they will get it all fixed to satisfy me.
Hey, I guess that is why we got the extended warranty!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.