Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 04:32 PM   #1
Dbadger777

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34J
State: Michigan
THOR #6009
Sometimes you just have to Laugh!

10 months ago we purchased our Axis in Elkhart. We have been back to TVRV Six times. I refuse to leave it. We have spent Two days at Thor's repair facility in Wakarusa and a Day in Mishawaka, for generator repair. Total Value RV has been Great. Thor customer service has been Great. We have conquered a lot of issues and disappointment in some trying situations. Our goal has been to let the "pleasure, outweigh the pain".
We have lake property so we don't use our RV much in the summer. So with no pending issues, we decided to take some of the family tubing on the Muskegon river. Straight up Michigan's Rout 66 for 120 miles. About half way up, we hit a bump in the middle of a slight turn. Something crashed on the floor in the bathroom and slid out into the isle. I asked my Granddaughter; What was that? She said the toilet seat just flew off. I just started laughing! It took less than a minuet to put it back on. It just makes me laugh every time I think about it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.