Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 06:11 PM   #18
kwilliams

Model: Miramar
State: Arkansas
THOR #5754
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppsafetyman View Post
We bought a new Hurricane from CW in N Little Rock AR on August 2. we were given a very cursory walk through and I had to remind the prep guy that there was no electrical cord in the coach. He found a used one and said good enough.

I had requested a front tire balance at test ride and was told it had been done. I got as far east as Nashville and stopped at a Goodyear commercial center to try to stop the coach from bouncing. Tire pressures were found to be all over the place from 125 PSI down to 70 PSI. (Spec is 95 PSI) which tells me that CW didn't even check tire pressure at delivery. I spent the next week trying to get the coach to stop bouncing. In and out of tire shops, Ford dealers and a front end shop. Nice vacation activities. Still not cured and I believe that Goodyear has a tire problem.

I have spent the past month fixing drawer catches, a large screw coming up through the floor and through the vinyl floor, finishing the shower stall install, I still have no power to the front 12 volt power outlets and the rear camera has stopped working. I'm going to call CW in Mesa, AZ tomorrow and hope for the best trying to get some service.

So far my experience with Thor customer service has been outstanding but after trying to get service at two CW locations on the way home I don't hold much hope. I tried to explain to the service manager in Nashville that I had something coming up through the floor, he told me that he wouldn't be able to help me anytime soon. Not very friendly either.

Camping World in Nashville does not have positive service reputation. However, my experience with Camping World in Chattanooga was excellent and I'm from the Nsvl area! Having a TPMS can provide ease of mind for monitoring your tires.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.