Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 10:46 PM   #4
pengoquin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29m
State: Idaho
THOR #5564
Surprise!

Just for the novelty of it I installed a bidet on the toilet of our 2017 29m. It actually works great and has reduced tissue use. Bidets are fairly new to America and I've found a lot of folks have no idea what it does, simple explanation, "an upward aimed spray rinse". Next to the toilet there is a knob without much info on it, just a little image of a water spray on and off. Well the oldest daughter came by for a visit while we were staying near her in Seattle. I should have warned her, but I just hadn't thought about it until we heard the yelling in the bathroom. She didn't know about the pedal flush, but saw the knob, oops! She got it turned off, opened the door and demanded an explanation of what that was all about? Before giving the correct explanation, I said that we were saving water by face washing while flushing. Why didn't she like it? Some times you just have to laugh!

2017 Windsport 29m
2017 Chev Colorado Crew Cab Diesel 4X4 Toad
pengoquin is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum