Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 09:55 PM   #4
M&M_MURPHYS

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Quantum
State: California
THOR #9015
I can see the 2 low points that are for draining the fresh water tank. I assume there is a different connection for where the water is drawn from the tank to the water pump but I am not sure because I cannot see that one.

I am also concerned about the 2 drain lines I can see which are the low points for draining the main tank. They are positioned on the side of the tank and are not all the way at the bottom of the tank, There is some space (about one inch) between the bottom of the tank and where the hoses were plumbed in to drain the tank. From the looks of it I will never be able to completely drain the fresh water tank. There will always be about an inch of water in there the way it is plumbed.

Is that an issue for winterizing the system?

Should I expect the dealer to re position those lines as a warranty item?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum