Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 10:18 PM   #1
Dino

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Chateau 21C
State: Florida
THOR #1729
New Florida member. - 2010 Thor 21C

My name is Dino. Just introducing myself to the group. We just bought this 2010 Thor Class C motorhome and we are looking forward to doing a lot of camping and fishing when possible. We are fairly new to Florida and new to camping and RV. I have owned one other motorhome and several camper trailers and a fifth wheel. Most of these I used for work when I worked construction. Now we want to enjoy life a little and camp and fish a lot. First we will explore the Florida area before we go to other states. Next year I want to do an 8,000 mile trip to California and then up to the great Northwest. Washington state. For now I do have a question about a problem I have with my Thor. I will find the right Forum to post my question. So hello to all you people. Hope we get to know each other better.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum