Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Two Happy Days
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 10:42 PM   #8
Jrogers

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Missouri
THOR #8972
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo_Mike View Post
The times we have been told that "THOR is slow to approve the work" has been because A) the dealer had delayed in submitting the request to THOR, or B) the dealer didn't have the time and would rather put the name on THOR. We were told that THOR hadn't "approved the work" after waiting two weeks (and pressing the dealer for answers) so I called THOR. Turned out the dealer had just submitted the request right after I "pressed them" for action. THOR told me they approved the work hours after the request was submitted...

I started to call THOR and submit the claim for work BEFORE I went to the dealers...

Thanks for that info when we get back from this trip we have to turn the RV back in to finish up with the jobs that was supposed to be finished. I will call Thor before going to Camping World. Thanks again.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.