Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 11:56 PM   #10
Peterrrr

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds
State: Ontario
THOR #9081
I was playing with the Rapid Camp and had turned on the outside light not knowing it during the day. Went out of the RV later and noticed the light on. Tried the switch and it wouldn't turn off. Thought the switch was faulty, took it apart and nothing. Started tracing the wire back and noticed the wire was joined by another wire parallel to it, with a fuse in the line. Pulled the fuse still the light on. Then cut the other wire and the light went off. Taped everything up and the light would work with the switch. Wondered to my self why would they wire it like that. Made no sense to me.
Later reading on the forums noticed that if you turn it on with the Rapid Camp you have to turn it off. Took the switch out again, then joined the wire I had cut and turned the light off with the Rapid Camp. Good thing I am retired.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.