Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 01:47 AM   #14
Tupelo Kid

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE
State: Georgia
THOR #9143
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippytwo View Post
Tupelo

I went with Wholesales because of the reviews I saw and the price. I have the Exclusionary policy and had them throw in Consequential Loss Coverage, with a $100 deductible. When I bought my MH (at CW) the dealer finance person did the hard sale for Goodsam, for a low low price of around $12,000. When I said that was way to much, they gave me the cold shoulder and said if I went with any other company that they would not accept it. I was fine with that since that dealer was an 1 1/2 hours away and I have since learned not to take my MH into CW anyway. I called Goodsam for a quote when my factory warranty was about to expire, they quoted at around $10,000. Still way to much. Wholesale was less then half the price and can take it into any certified shop.
Dippytwo,
Yes, Good Sam is seriously high dollar.
Do they (Wholesales) provide a list of suggested shops to call on for service?
Is there a guide listing MH shops that could be used for Wholesale customers?
It's one thing to say "Take it to any MH shop that has a Tax number, it's another to be able to locate a shop when you out in the world a long way from home. PS: I'm looking at the Exclusionary policy also.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum