Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 12:03 AM   #1
beeryboats

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29
State: Indiana
THOR #9245
Need help with Axxera AVM70LH

Proud owner of a brand new Windsport 29M. Except for the issue with the debris left in the black tank at the factory it has been a dream come true. My only nagging issue is the touch screen Axxera display lost its touch screen ability. It just locked up, nothing you touched did anything. The radio still played, the side view cameras still came on when you used the turn signal, but you could do nothing with the touch screen. I tried the reset button but all that did was loose the one radio station I had. Wife was able to use remote to scan for a new station to get us home. The strangest part was it failed in the driveway. It was locked up when we left. I thought maybe I had touched two buttons at once to lock it up, but there is nothing in the manual about a lock screen. Anyone have any ideas? I searched the forums and this thing looks like a piece of junk by all the issues folks are having with it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.