Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 07:12 PM   #1
rurkaep

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport
State: Alberta
THOR #8386
Angry Battery compartment 2018 Windsport 29M

We bought a new 29M 2018 Windsport and took it in for the usual warranty problems a new motorhome has, nothing to lose sleep over, however I had a major concern regarding the two 12 volt batteries and the space they allowed for their installation. I asked how I check the water level, he said I should disconnect the many cables and wires them perhaps take the batteries out. I told him he must be joking, he said he was not. I asked if they would authorize the dealer to install a slide out. He said no. He would not budge after practically begging him. Has anyone any clue of idea how I can service these batteries without removing them.? This is our 7th new motorhome. We have been camping a long time and find this situation unbelievable.
E&P

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.