Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 08:40 PM   #10
RhondaMyers.com

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #6026
Carol, after the first white knuckle trip, cliff added a steering stabilizer and sway bar. Then we tried to trade it in for a larger model but the trade in value once you drive it off the lot was only 45k. So now we don't care about hurting the trade in value.
2nd trip (15 hr. Drive) I cut my mattress apart so I could sleep during the trip.
3rd. We added 2 layers of sound deadening and insulation on the dog house so we could talk without screaming.
4th. Added tire pressure moniters, side cameras, and a tool box and bike rack on the bumper with supports.
Then we put in the new heated, leather, massaging, lumbar, 6way power seats with a swivel for me. Instant happiness.
Then we removed the horrid dream dinette that was designed for normal sized adults and kids. We wanted more space to spread put and relax.
We put a shower door to replace the curtain. Added a tv in the bedroom. Added shoe pockets to bathroom wall for storage. Solar panel.
Needless to say we are keeping this till it falls apart, then we will park it as a guest house.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum