Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM   #12
wredman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: '17 Hurricane 34F
State: Missouri
THOR #6040
I know that about 30 seconds after I opened the door and the stair did not extend, all possible root cause investigation was eliminated because I started hitting switches, buttons, breakers in the battery compartment, etc.

The dash was dead as dead, way beyond the clicking noise when trying to crank.

I connected a weak jump battery to the chassis bat, and the dash came to life, but would not turn the starter. This also brought brief life to my inverter panel, but it soon went blank again.

Would leaving headlights on drain the house batteries, do they have a auto shut off? Im thinking something had to be left on, but what would reasonably drain both sides of the electrical system.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum