Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 01:41 AM   #20
Tupelo Kid

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE
State: Georgia
THOR #9143
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildel View Post
About 2 hours after making this post I was contacted by Thor Customer Service. I now have the diagrams for 110 & 12 volt as well as plumbing. Still not sure if I have successfully been registered as the current (2nd) owner; however they have supposedly completed that process. They were actually very helpful. Why they ignored my earlier attempts via their own website system is beyond me. But I do appreciate their contact with me and assistance/information provided.
I would seriously like to have all of these doc's for my 2018 Thor ACE. Especially the plumbing doc.
But I do need a diagram for the TV / Cable run. Bedroom TV is not getting a good feed at all and no one seems to know what to do to track down this issue. I sort of think it may be the splitter that runs to the bedroom but most of these must be in the wall or celling. (?)

Maybe Thor will see my tag onto your post and send it all out to me.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.