Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 10:06 PM   #19
pembertonltd8

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 27 ft ACE
State: California
THOR #1318
Question Gutters

I have a good friend that is experienced in putting the gutters on numerous coaches. He applied the trim lok to my 27 ft ACE and after about 4 weeks I found most of it laying on the ground to the side of my coach. Al of the gutters that I put around the windows were off and about 1/3 of the gutters on the passenger side was hanging down. I know that when we applied ot we used alcohol and cleaned the area well and did it on a warm day as per the directions. Also part of the sticky back went against my paint and now I will have to figure some way to get that off. I have a 30,000 dollar custom paint job from One Extreme and don't want to ruin it. I am thinking that the heat that we have had here in So Cal might have caused the problem, but the mfg should allow for this heat since coaches are usually out in the weather. If you have any ideas of how to take the stick backing off the paint I would love to hear about it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.