Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 01:27 AM   #9
Tupelo Kid

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE
State: Georgia
THOR #9143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldchief View Post
Asking this question out of total ignorance, so please bare with me and I hope this make sense.
My Axis is a 2017, model 25.5. In the Axis/Vegas units with 3 Seiki TV's, is there a way to plug in a DVD/CD player so it will play on all the TV's, either individually or all TV's at the same time? Or, must the DVD/CD player just be plugged in to a single TV? Thanks!
We have the 2018 ACE and it has HDMI ports on all TV's but is connected with the round cable. Main room has a Blu-Ray player in the cabinet but the others do not. So, we purchased 2 more from wally world to add to each tv with an HDMI in order to not be moving things around. May not be the best set up but it works for us.
I will soon be adding a Dish King unit for sat programing.
Good luck.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum