Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 01:17 AM   #14
streamcamper

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.2
State: New York
THOR #1169
Pictures would be great!!!

With the cable system, you may have an adjustment on the forward side of the bunk where you can tighten the bolt attached to the cable in order to tighten the side that is loose.

As for the system, I think it's the same system/components as the slide, just minus the torque shaft.

As for partially raising and lowering... I fully lower the bed for use, and then partially raise it out-of-the-way during the day. Have not had any timing issues. However, I did partially lower it from the top position and it went out of sync. One side stopped at a lower point than the other and it was difficult and nerve racking to get it re-synced. I could see how the system could self destruct when it gets out of sync.

Regards...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum