RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 03:32 PM   #7
sforl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Axis
State: Mississippi
THOR #6203
gmc
I believe I could use the same circuit/outlet for the hair dryer, coffee maker and fan. So that wouldn't require me to run wire to the opposite side of the MH.
Would the tv, HDMI switcher and gaming console need to be on a separate circuit from the one above? I use my computer often to mirror movies onto the tv so other than that I can't imagine a time when more than the tv, HDMI switcher and computer or gaming console would be used at the same time! Maybe tv and coffee maker in the morning??
I'm thinking a 1500 watt inverter with a automatic transfer switch is what I would need. Would I require more than the two house batteries to power that?
I now use the generator to keep the house batteries charged when dry camping, but I honestly cannot stand the noise it makes. That's the real reason for purchasing the inverter. That and not being able to have coffee earlier in the mornings than some campground genny restrictions allow!
I plan to purchase a 100 watt suitcase solar system to help keep the house batteries charged!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.