Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: 3901 Aria
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 03:45 AM   #9
redline

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ARIA 3901
State: California
THOR #9361
Good advice, I do tend to jump to soon at times. I am showing some restraint with this one though, especially due to the fact this is going to cost more than my house did!

Well, we did go check it out today, spent most of the day checking it over and as far as fit and finish, I was impressed overall. The layout was perfect for us. Drawbacks for us were access to bedroom with slides in. We normally use laundry baskets to load and there is not enough room to go through the hallway with them. No biggie, just find another method to haul the goods. Exterior storage for me was lacking, 3 pass throughs are nice but there is only one smaller compartment. Again no biggie, can add some slide outs or make dividers to contain things and keep them from sliding everywhere. Now the real issue! We took it for a ride and the rattles and squeaks were atrocious!! Mind you, the only other pusher I've driven was the Ventana and it was pleasantly quite. Obviously there are going to be some rattles and noises but this thing sounded like it was coming apart. Typically, the salesman said they could take take care of it, but I have to take that with a grain of salt. Had it not been for that, we would have tried to make a deal. So, as there is no time for them to go through this coach and sort this out and they are certain it will sell at the show, the next one is due in mid month, it was agreed to go through that one and call us back out to drive it. So, CSR, how is yours in the squeak and rattle category? And out of curiosity, have you checked your mileage? Just wondering. Thanks!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum