Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 03:24 PM   #10
dogshowrv

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw 29h
State: New Jersey
THOR #8445
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarnut View Post
Hello all, new 17 outlaw 29H, on initial overnight to learn and get out the kinks. Very impressed with vehicle, takes a once thru the manuals, but very helpful as well as this forum. Here is an initial question for 29H owners. The screen between the garage and deck/ramp does not attach to the insides of the vehicle to close it off from bugs. The screen has rings built into it, like the ones it hangs from. How did some of you attach to the inside of the garage walls? Thanks in advance

Hi... I’m a 2017 29h Outlaw owner too. My rig has snaps along the inside of the frame & the sides of the screens have matching snaps too. You say yours has “rings”? I don’t know what other 29h owners have on the frame around the tailgate but this is also what was on other new 29h’s we looked at on the dealer’s lot.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum