Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 11:44 PM   #3
Laco

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 24TX (Formerly)
State: California
THOR #5821
We have a 2017 Gemini 24TX, different chassis and drive train. Have had a number of predominantly minor and small things, with the exception of part of the wiring harness getting caught on a loose support board under the bedroom, while retracting the rear slide. That knocked out about half the lights and 120V outlets. Fortunately the dealer found and fixed the problem. Have added a bunch of stuff, a lot was part of the purchase deal, its now in to add a second air conditioner, the one in the rear just can not keep up in hot weather, and an HWH leveling system. All in all, I can't say the kinds of things we have found are that surprising, and for the most part minor, and have not kept us from using it. I love how maneuverable it is, and it consistently gets between 16 and 17MPG, which to me is spectacular after the 6 to 6.5 MPG I got with our former DP. Have had zero problems with the Mercedes chassis and drive train, have had it serviced once so far. Kind of surprised me when the little 3.0L diesel took 14 quarts of expensive 100% synthetic oil. At least that only has to happen once a year or every 15,000 miles.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum