Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 12:10 AM   #4
Bfdchief24

Model: Windsport 31z
State: Arizona
THOR #8277
Had the same problem with my wire harness and dealer fixed. Had the normal issue with Tankless water heater but solved it with an adjustable water regulator. I did add some sumo springs to the rear and it did help with the side to side rocking. My Wife and I went to Camp Gulf in Florida last week and the Heat was unusual (90+) last part of the week. The AC struggled to keep the inside below 80 during the day.
I have the Ford Transit chassis and haven't looked into the oil change intervals yet.
One of the unusual items on my list was a chip in the windshield. CW said they would have it fixed so they sent Safelite and they repaired the chip. I'm not pleased with the outcome. It is more noticeable now than before? Safelite said they would guarantee it will not crack anymore so well will see.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.