Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 09:08 PM   #46
jb1911

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Thor Vegas 25.2
State: Indiana
THOR #7993
Since installing the fronts the biggest difference that I've noticed is when I turn into our driveway and go over the curb. The coach used to rock back and forth violently. Now it doesn't rock at all over the front wheels, but still does at the rear. I'm thinking the rear Sumos will cure that. Driving is a softer ride and wind pushing on the side is more controllable. With the Safe T Plus driving in the wind is no longer a white knuckle activity. I'm sure that the rear Sumos will be the final piece in the puzzle. We went crazy with Dynamat last month and the noise was cut down considerably. We are nearing highway driving happiness. The Vegas has had it's problems, but we love it even more since we made it "ours". I'll get back to you after the rear install.

Keep the rubber side up.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum