Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 09:07 PM   #1
mcr1010

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #1249
Bathroom mods in Vegas

Finally got around to replacing the bathroom two knob sink faucet with a single lever faucet. No extra fittings, hardware or drilling was required. It would help to have small hands -I don't- to tighten the connections. It maybe easier to pull the sink out, install the faucet, tighten the fittings and re-install the sink. I may have done it the hard way.

Also, installed a spray hose on the toilet. I had one on my other two RV's and missed not having one on the Vegas. I used a replacement hose available at most home supply stores, cut the end fitting off and connected to the valve stem provided at rear of toilet. The valve stem at the rear of toilet has to have the end nipped off to open it for water to flow into hose. Very easy installation. I mounted the hose nozzle to the back wall with velcro instead of making a hook or holder.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum