Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 12:05 AM   #11
Dbadger777

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34J
State: Michigan
THOR #6009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in AZ View Post
We pick up our '17 Challenger LX this Thursday. Very excited for our first RV!
The finance manager called me to ask if we want the Paint Color protection package, which includes interior and exterior, warrants the paint from fading, dash from cracking, seat material, etc. regularly just under $4k but mine for the low low price of $2485.

We declined it. My thought is, it's like the undercoat protection car dealers offer, and is just a money maker for the dealer.

Just checking while there's still time... anyone feel I should get it?

Thanks.
We purchased; Resistall, for our first coach. We did not research it and just went with the finance guys raving reviews. I paid $2,000 It was not applied properly especially inside the coach. I complained and received my money back. For our Axis, I negotiated the exterior only price down to $1,000. My son works for a company that paints airplanes. We compared products and determined that a grand for Resistall was a good price. It must be hard to put on properly, because I wasn't too thrilled with the second job either.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum