Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Tuscany 36MQ
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 10:24 PM   #2
Greg84

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany XTE 36MQ
State: Colorado
THOR #1497
Hey WT!

My wife and I also just purchased a 36mq in February. After we spent a week living in a campground (in single digit temps!)near the dealership we took it back to have a few minor issues repaired. Nothing major. Dealership fixed all of our issues except for one that Thor took back to the factory to repair. Before they did so we took it on a short 200 mile road trip - just to see if we discovered anything else. Just a few minor things also, nothing major.

Our road trip was in 40 degree weather and we had the same issue with the heat. But once you understand the heat is coming of the engine, about 35 feet behind you and your trying to heat the entire MH with that single heat source it makes sense that you can't really warm up the space as you can in a car. I've read that some put a curtain behind the cockpit to keep the heat closed in or that some run with the propane heat on.

I've got to say after reading about some of qc issues about Thor on the Internet I had some concerns. But I've got nothing but good things to say about the quality of the coach, Thor, and our dealership. Thor has bent over backward to make sure we are satisfied.

Have fun and good luck.

R/

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum