Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Tuscany 36MQ
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 12:39 AM   #3
Mucksavage

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Astoria 36MQ
State: New Jersey
THOR #434
While my coach is a few years older, it's the same except mine's an Astoria 36MQ. I'll agree that your dash heat is working as mine...not real warm. I've driven numerous diesel pushers & they're the same. Like Greg84 said, the heat source is just too far behind you. Also the fact that there's really nothing in front of you except a few layers of fiberglass, it makes for a chillier ride. Also, You may want to face the fans towards the windshield. The blower motor doesn't have enough oomph to keep the entire windshield clear. The coldest we've driven in was 30 degrees & we've run the LP furnace (I know there are a lot of folks who say driving with propane on is a bad idea).
Greg84, I'm interested what the problem was that Thor fixed at the factory?

Anyway, I wish both of you enjoy your new coaches. I hope you find yours as pleasurable as mine. Remember that there is no perfect coach. Let's keep in touch & share our experiences.
Happy, safe miles & Godspeed to ya's!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum