Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 11:01 PM   #2242
Tom Bowe

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 Hurricane 32n
State: Georgia
THOR #2983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeride View Post
Hi all,

I have trouble shot the inoperative TV’s. Outside TV needs a new HDMI cable to work on the DVD. However, I used a piece of regular coax to bypass all the internal wiring in the coach to check the TV’s and ability to use the antenna. Going off the main TV feed that works with the antenna (living room TV), I directly connected both the outside TV & bedroom TV with coax - and “nothing”. Neither of the TV’s can decode the signal. As everyone else has said - they aren’t real good! (Understatement). Now to see what Thor customer service says. Will keep you all posted.
You might check to see if the DVD player is trying to send 1080p signal to the tv. The hdmi junction box isn’t smart enough to tell the dvd that the tv can only understand 1080i or 720p. I had to set the DVD player to only send the lower resolution.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.