Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 03:18 AM   #9
Woofwoof

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurticane 34J
State: Massachusetts
THOR #1987
Love my 5 Star tuner. Great acceleration, cruise control works much better. But the best improvement by far is the shifting, no more screaming engine 5th to 3rd gear downshifts on every little hill, you can only feel the toque converter unlock, if the you still need more power it will shift down to 4th, and then very rarely shift to 3rd. You can actually hold a conversation and listen to the radio. I rank the 5 Star right up there with the CHF, and safety t plus as a must do mod. Well worth the money. Also search and join the 5 Star group buy on IRV2, 5 Star is very active on that site and every few months they do a group buy for a great price. That’s how I got mine.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum