Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 12:59 PM   #13
Wonderdog

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.2
State: Florida
THOR #4466
Quote:
Originally Posted by blw2 View Post

Before our big trip this past summer, I finally decided to remove the wheel simulators permanently. Had to paint the wheels because of all the scratches form years of pulling them off and on putzing with those blasted extensions... but I wish I had done that years ago!!! Now I can actually use the hand holes to remove/replace the dust caps and the TPMS sensors and airing up is no problem with the right inflation chuck.

when I boil it all down... the problems really aren't as much with the extensions as they are with those wheel simulators. I put mine in storage in case a future owner wants them, and I am happy without them!
My Class C didn't have simulators and it was easier to deal with. If any problems arise they'll be removed and stuffed in the garage. I don't see them when I'm driving and the wheels are covered most of the time when not driving. One more thing that serves only a cosmetic purpose.
2019 Honda Ridgeline AWD
Wonderdog is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.