Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 03:12 PM   #28
Druff

Brand: Still Looking
Model: 2019 Coachman Catalina
State: Wisconsin
THOR #5432
Just went out and checked mine. The only things that work is the fridge, front tv, and bedroom tv. No other outlets work. There is a double outlet behind the tv in our bedroom that you could plug something into if you were dry camping. We have the alarm clock plugged into ours, then we mounted it to the top of the hall closet facing the bed. It never looses time when we are driving because of the inverter.

I really don't think you can change much about where the inverter is running to. It is all wired through the inverter, The power runs through it even when it is off.

We have a USB charging station above the door. I think they put one somewhere in all of them now. If it doesn't work check that it is wired correctly. Ours and many others on here are wired backwards and it must be wired correctly for it to work. Most other 12V items can be wired with the power going either way but all the new electronic stuff now(USB chargers, LED lights) have to be wired so the power is going in them in the right direction.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.