Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 01:54 AM   #25
Mr Sunshine

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
State: Florida
THOR #1589
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer3 View Post
Has anybody tried RVParky? I have the app on my phone but have not used it yet. We always get reservations as we are still working and don't travel too far (yet!) but plan to when we retire in a couple of years.

RVParky served me well on our last big trip. It seems to work a bit better for me than AllStays Camp and RV. I believe the campgrounds have to pay to be listed, like the old yellow pages, so some smaller (and sometimes sketchy) campgrounds may not show up there.

I also use OvernightRVParking, which is an app and a website with a subscription fee. Besides listing the places that do and do not allow, they have user sourced reviews and comments.

Our travels are almost always a blend of reservations and winging it. Plans can change due to weather, or something we decide to give a little more time to. Part of the fun of traveling is in the anticipation. Your freedom (retirement) will be here before you know it. Enjoy!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.