Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 03:59 PM   #31
JamJanTan

Brand: Still Looking
State: Tennessee
THOR #7227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laco View Post
On our former 41 foot DP, somehow the AC drip always was under the coach, never down the sides. Guess I didn't appreciate that enough, as now with the Gemini, it drips and runs down wherever. It depends on how it leveled, of course, once this past summer, you could not get in or out of the motor home, without getting wet. Very annoying. Since I am having an HWH leveling system installed, maybe I can have a little better control of where it will drip, I hope.

I definitely have to recommend the EZE gutter. Expensive but well worth it. Seems no matter where I parked the AC runoff always dripped right down in front of the drivers door. Installed EZE gutter and problem(s) solved. Run off is easily channeled away from the coach with gutter extensions. Definitely worth the money and effort.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum