Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: RV Covers
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 10:44 AM   #7
Top2MP

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 22E
State: Georgia
THOR #6687
Thanks Bob, Pete and Laco, But Don't Trust Them

We did take it back and they were going to look for the leak for no more cost, however, after over three weeks, they could not find it and then told me it wouldn't start. I had it towed to a truck repair shop that I trust and the mechanic found five burned out relays that he said could have been caused by someone leaving the ignition key on without the engine running. This is a 2015 model with less than 11,000 miles on it. Another $190 repair bill. Plus waiting on a $250 reimbursement check for the towing charge.

Also, I checked the various systems yesterday. The generator will not start. When I press the button in the cabin, there is not even a click. The batteries are fully charged. I cannot access the generator outside as someone has moved it so close to the RV body, the access door is blocked by the side wall of the RV. The LPG gas water heater switch also will not even click. There is gas because the furnace runs. Would these two switches use the same fuse?

Seriously thinking of selling the thing and giving the buyer a credit for the leak after I get the other two things fixed.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum