Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 02:38 PM   #1177
B7smith

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.4
State: California
THOR #9328
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Where on the coach did you mount the access plate (near the tank for a short run, or more conveniently near the passenger rear)? Looks like you tapped off the propane at the fridge instead of the tank?

Most importantly: Did you have any 2nd thoughts before cutting the big hole in the side? LOL

Looks great.
Hahaaa... Coach is only two days old and yes I was a little apprehensive about putting a 3 1/2 inch hole in the side. I did use a stud finder to confirm clear sailing for the hole saw.

You are correct, I added a tee in the refrigerator compartment. The propane outlet is on the passenger side below the refrigerator hatch. The five foot hose fits nicely behind the cabinets and pulls in and out freely. My Coleman Road Trip Grill had previously been converted to work on the low pressure side. The Coleman Grill also has a six foot hose with a quick connect. The length of the two hoses gives me the ability to bbq outside of the awning.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum