Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 08:36 PM   #7
m1noel

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 3901
State: Idaho
THOR #9660
Smile great review.

We purchased our 18 Aria 3901 Sept. 2, but were not ready to use it until the last couple of weeks. We did two trips, one to Northern California (left just hours before the fires started) and one to north eastern Washington/north western Idaho. About 2500 miles in 8 days. I agree with 99% of the above review. We had some issues, most should be easy to remedy, and the coach is in for service right now. The suggestions made were great. Some have maybe been already addressed by Thor. Our towel holders don't seem to be in the same place as yours. The biggest issue we encountered was that the GFI in the 1/2 bath trips pretty much every time the engine is started. Sometimes it wouldn't reset until we were plugged in to shore power. The entry steps quit working. After we returned home, I noticed that the wiring for the steps was kind of just hanging behind the steps and we had driven though some pretty hard rain and snow going over the Blues. After a couple of days in the driveway, they started working again. The rear toilet was not secured to the floor. Very weak flow to the kitchen faucet. Black tank flush does not allow any water flow into the tank. And our fireplace fan didn't blow, which didn't make the dear Wife too happy. There were also a few other minor issues that I hope will be taken care of during this visit to the dealer. But, overall, we are very pleased with the driving, living experience. No, it's not the fastest rig up the hills, but I found the whole driving experience to be wonderful, and the comfort of the coach is wonderful. We have had two previous gassers over the last 19 years. We loved them both, but this is definitely a couple steps above.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.