Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 10:33 PM   #2284
DinoC41

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: Texas
THOR #2757
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfprice View Post
Dave,
I hope things get done for you guys soon. Its a pain to move and to have this other stuff happen make it even worse.

Dino,
I like the new outside plug and may copy you again. I'll have to think about it. THe new bedroom plugs look great also but I dont have a need for them. The plugs in the bedroom and drivers area have worked for us without problems so until something comes up I'll stick to what we have.

On another note I went to the Doctor this morning and everything is going well. He took me off the hard neck brace last month and now Im off the soft collar brace. He said I can start doing a little more around the house but not to get carried away. So I might start the doghouse insulation project and get serious measurements for a new reclining theater seat to replace the sofa.
Also might measure for the roof drip rail that I also want to do. Measuring is all I can do for now. Install is still a couple months out.

Jerry

2012 Jeep Liberty Sport 4X4 (Toad)
FMCA: F463694
DinoC41 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.