Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 03:12 AM   #1
karwask

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.4
State: Oregon
THOR #4548
Angry Whoops Generator Primer Switch Accidentally Left on For Four Days Now What???

Hi All,

It's my 2017 Vegas 25.4. Just got home from a trip on Tuesday and didn't realize till today, Saturday, that I accidentally hit the generator primer switch on the dashboard till I was walking past rig and heard a clicking sound in the rear. I found the dashboard switch was red as was the place on the control panel that shows the hours on the generator. I had trouble trying to turn it off at the dashboard and the control panel. When I opened the generator cabinet, I saw the switch was on (red), and it took some doing to finally get it to disengage.

So, now what? It's been running for four days straight. The generator itself was not on right? So, how can I see the extent of any damage I've done? What to do next?

Any thoughts/advice/insight much appreciated.
karwask is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum