Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: RV wont start
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 01:04 PM   #3
LowHanger

State: Florida
THOR #9714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude View Post
2015 Thor Four Winds will not start. Turn key and the engine doesn't turn over or even try to turn over. This has been somewhat of a progressive problem, it began about a month ago but the RV would eventually start after turning the key three or four times. Just got back from trip this weekend and had trouble starting yesterday to leave. Back home in driveway and it will not start at all. The house voltage seems to fluctuate when running on just batteries going from 12.8 to 10.2 then back to 12.6-12.8 for a while then will fluctuate again. Are the problems related? Thanks in advance for the help.

Jude, I have the exact same problem. 2015 Super C on a Ford F550 diesel. I know how to fix the issue when it happens, but do not have a permanent fix. What I do is unplug/plug/wiggle one of the connectors on the steering column - works every time. Tried cleaning the connectors, using copious amounts of dialectic grease and am stuck with a temporary solution.

Did you ever get your issue fixed? If so, what was the solution?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum