Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 07:30 PM   #45
bevedfelker

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 Vegas 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #2601
We go to Ft Wilderness about every other month since we have FL Resident Annual Passes. We'll be there Next weekend in fact.

I normally request either Loop 400 or 700. Those loops are pet friendly and are the closest pet friendly loops to the marina, restaurant, and trading post. It's just a short walk from there to the Settlement bus depot and marina.

Coming down from MA just stay on I-95S all the way to FL exit 260B (I-4). Then take I-4 W to Exit 67 (Epcot Center Drive). Follow Epcot Center Drive to the RH exit for World Drive. Stay on World Drive and you will come to the ticket booths for Magic Kingdom. Stay in the far right hand lane because after you go through the booth you will have an immediate Right Turn onto Vista Blvd. Follow Vista Blvd about a mile to the left turn into Fort Wilderness.

Also as soon as you get your Magic Bands be sure to log on (or establish an account on My Disney Experience). You can link all your Magic Bands for every person in your party to your Ft Wilderness confirmation number. after you do that go to the Fast Pass+ section of the My Disney Experience and schedule your fast passes for each day and each person. Scheduling Fast Passes well in advance guarantees you'll get the rides and times you want. Fast Passes can be hard to get as it gets closer to the holiday periods.
2015 Vegas 24.1 (E-350)
bevedfelker is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum