Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 02:19 PM   #2
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw 37LS
State: Florida
Posts: 77
THOR #7274
Originally Posted by Neal12 View Post
New here and not sure where I should go, but here goes...We just got our Raptor 3912 with 50 amp service toy hauler. I know I'll usually plug in to the 50 amp service, but I know some places will only have a 30 available. Need to get electrical protection, but not sure which unit we need, 30 or 50, or do we need to buy one of both? I have a 'dog bone' to use for the 30 hook-up, so how would that work? Can we work with the portable plugs, or should we just get one of the internal mounted units?
I am sure the more experienced will weigh in on this....but from my research last year I was led to believe if you get a good surge protection device (I got a Progressive) it needs to be in the pedestal and not on an adapter - so it need to match that plug...
JeffnBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.