Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 05:18 AM   #1
tnedator

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3 Sold
State: Arkansas
THOR #8012
First night with tennis dipping below freezing, any advice

Ok, have a trip planned with my sister and brother in law for this weekend.

ACE 30.3

Cold front moving in, currently forecast for a low of 32 Friday and 29 Saturday. High in low 50's both days.

Is that disconnect the water cold? How about grey water hose?

Speaking of grey, if it's left connected, do I need to seal up the hole around sewer hose to keep heat in the wet bay?

This cold stretch was unexpected, so I didn't refill propane. I'm sitting at 2/3. I have no idea how much propane I might burn from Friday evening until we leave Sunday late morning (this is only my third trip period, and first this cold) Does that sound like enough propane for two days in those temps or do I need to try and get it tipped off.

I'm assuming these temps would not require me putting antifreeze in the traps, or should I?

It's going to warm back up the following week and I will probably blow or the lines then, until or next trip.

Any advice would be appreciated.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum