Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 12:50 PM   #12
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
The only thing that has me worried about the install is that I'm assuming I need to run a wire and install a remote display someplace.

My ACE has the converter and inverter under the bed, so I figure I would install it there, but have no clue how to run the remote display to install it.
Remote display is super easy. My display is mounted on the side of the bed right above the 12v fuse panel. I drilled a hole just big enough to pass the connector thru, connected cable to the display, then holding the display against the side I slid it down as far as I could and marked the mounting holes. By sliding the display down it covers the hole drilled for the cable. I used a small piece of 1x2 as a backing and mounted the display with 1” x #8 si screws. Very solid and easy to see, allows me to monitor power usage at any time.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.