Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 05:45 AM   #1
K9Piper

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis RUV 24.1
State: New York
THOR #9288
Talking Got the call today

Well we got the call from the Dealership RVOne.com in Albany, NY that our 2018 Thor Axis 24.1 has arrived. It's finally here...was ordered on 9/29/18, came off the line on 10/11/17 so it did take a bit longer than we hoped for but that goes without saying. Our experience with RVOne was excellent and our Salesman Tom Collins was easy to work with and very helpful so I'd say he was fantastic.
Everything went smooth and now we will finish up the rest of the legal stuff, the walkthrough the test drive and the demo and show me stuff.
Now it's going to be fun time but also a bit unsure of time but I guess that happens to everyone.
I have driven a few RV MH a number of years ago but this is the first on in many years so I'll need all the luck I can muster.
If anyone has any pointers let me know as I will need the advice you folks have.
If the unit came a bit sooner it would be taking us down to FLAUSA to feed that Disney Rat but as of now the tickets and air fare have been paid and it's off we go in a few weeks. < K9piper in the frosty Hudson Valley of NYS >

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.