Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 06:48 PM   #3
DenverTransplant

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.1
State: Colorado
THOR #5190
I have this same problem. Slides worked fine, but was getting 9 flashes. Halfprice (Jerry) told me that he had discovered the same reset and it cleared up his problem. It also worked for me.

However, for me, the flashing comes back when I've turned off coach power with the Use/Store switch. When I put it back to Use the flashing led comes back. Looks like the controller doesn't like having power turned off. Resetting the controller stops the flashing and I've never had a problem with the slides not working. However, after power is restored to the controller, I've found that I have to move the slides in again (hold the retract button down and the slide moves less than 1/2") in order to get the extend button to work. Looks like another artifact of power cycling the controllers.

I have it on my list to call Lippert about this behavior, but the ACE is down for its long winter's nap now so I'm not in a big hurry.

Rick

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum